Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Friendship...

A shoot capturing the unbreakable bond between Vaneh and her favorite Dachshund? Don’t mind if I do!  I can definitely relate to this relationship and understand the power of the unconditional love dogs can bring to our lives. Although my four-legged friends make incredible subjects, they also make me work for each and every shot! Since Aldo had more human-like expressions than any dog I have seen, he gave me amazing faces and a lot of versatility. His adorably short stature made him impossibly close to the ground which tested my flexibility and required me to spend some quality time with the asphalt and dirt. Vaneh is an aspiring veterinarian, and after spending just a few minutes with her, anyone can see that working with animals is definitely her calling. As a committed animal lover, she spends her spare time working with dogs at the local shelter where she walks them and gives them the affection they so desperately need.  When I hear about selfless acts of compassion like this, it reassures me that genuine kindness most definitely exists amongst us.  Here are some of the highlights from our shoot. Thanks for stopping by…enjoy.

1 comment: