Friday, March 25, 2011

Lilian, Liana and Luna

Carnival rides, the beach and sisters…some of my favorite things. A dose of their natural bond, seasoned with a vibrant location, made the perfect ingredients for a true narrative of Lilian, Luna and Liana’s relationship. Their endless laughter made it obvious that the three of them were very excited to spend the day together. The portraits were planned to be taken for their mom as a mother’s day gift. Our time with the girls had a special place with me. Their relationship in front of the camera mirrored the dynamic my sister and I share behind it. For this reason, there seemed to be an immediate level of comfort amongst us all. The experience was special because capturing the sisters made me think of the vital role my own sister plays in my life. She assists me on nearly every single shoot and I truly do not know what I would do without her support and input. My trusty assistant wears many hats and helps with styling, directing, entertaining the little ones and giving me unfiltered criticism during the editing process. Even without these photos, the five of us had an amazing day together. I hope I captured the unbreakable bond I witnessed in the time I spent with the sisters. Here are some of the highlights from our shoot. Thanks for stopping by…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment