Saturday, April 2, 2011

Les Deux Amis

The girls at LDA contacted me for a photo session for their new clothing line. They wanted some photos of one of the many charms featured on their new t-shirts.  This was my second time shooting products, and I find that it gets a little tricky switching from people to objects. Obviously, the direction and expression I’m so used to become nonexistent, so it requires me to shift gears a bit and step out of my comfort zone. My goal during this session was to try and give life to the inanimate objects. When we met to discuss the details of the shoot, we all agreed that our location and concept should be as simple and effortless as the t-shirts themselves. An appreciation for simplicity always impresses me. The fresh and artistic quality of these t-shirts definitely makes them one-of-a-kind and something I’d love to wear. The natural setting was a perfect backdrop for the vibrant colors.  Make sure to check out the Les Deux Amis website at www.shopLDA.com . Here are some of the highlights from our shoot. Thanks for stopping by…enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment