Sunday, December 19, 2010

Emily & Maya

Our photo session with Emily and Maya was done in record time. As rain was waiting to make its entrance and the sun was on its way down, we were on a serious time crunch. I told the girls that we had just a few minutes, and they really delivered! The chemistry between the two sisters didn’t need any direction. We walked up to a familiar park near their house, my sister/assistant made a game out of the whole process and we were done before we knew it. Emily and Maya were truly amazing and unbelievably comfortable in front of the camera. I think they enjoyed the process just as much as I did. We made it before the rain and just in time to order their Christmas cards. I designed a card featuring a collage of some of my favorite shots of the session. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and have a happy and healthy 2011. Thanks for stopping by…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment