Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catching up with Natalie

Four months ago, Natalie was one of the first babies I had the pleasure to work with. It was interesting to see how much she had grown since our last session when I visited her again for her first Christmas pictures. She is still unbearably adorable and a joy to work with. Since Natalie was much more active this time around, the session had a lot more energy. We also got lucky with a surprisingly sunny day in December. It is an honor to think that Natalie and the babies I have worked with will be able to look back on these photos when they are older. Our photo shoot with Natalie confirmed that she really is a natural! However, she still detested the outfit changes. I guess some things never change! Here are my favorites from our shoot. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment