Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ankeen

The location of Ankeen’s shoot was by far one of my favorites. Although I could’ve spent countless hours in this space, we were restricted to precisely one hour. Thankfully, Ankeen was ready for the challenge and did not need warming up. The completely isolated and industrial location in Los Angeles on an idle Sunday, made things interesting. When I expressed my slight reservation regarding the situation, Ankeen confidently reassured me that she can take on anyone that poses a threat. After displaying her bravery, we proceeded to discuss her hair and makeup. This juxtaposition of her graceful presence and bold character is what I hoped to reveal in her portrait. As a personal trainer, we met with Ankeen to get some shots for her upcoming website. Her naturally magnetic personality and contagious love for fitness reveal that she is obviously passionate about what she does. With a realistic approach to diet and exercise, her mere presence is motivating. I am happy to say that we got all of our shots in the allotted time; even though getting in and out of the ring caused some delays on my part (it is definitely not as easy as it looks). I also wanted to say that I probably won’t be blogging for a while, because thanks to Ankeen, I‘ll be living at the gym. If you’re interested in Ankeen’s training packages you can contact her at ankeent@gmail.com. Thanks for stopping by…enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment