Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Anais

With her high school graduation approaching, Anais and I thought it would be fun to put our own twist on the traditional senior portrait. This period right before college is an interesting time to capture, because of the ambition and hope brought on by the transition. The variety of expression in Anais’ session really reflects the crossroads between youth and adulthood. She had great ideas and was not afraid to display her individuality and authentic character. For safety purposes, I had to turn down her awesome offer to swing upside down from a tree. Throughout the session I couldn't avoid the nostalgia associated with this hopeful time. I faced the bittersweet realization that her graduation marks exactly a decade since I left high school (yikes)! When she looks back ten years from now, I hope these photos will help Anais hold on to the youthful and inspired energy she emanates today. Here are the highlights from our shoot. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment