Thursday, December 15, 2011

Papeon and the perfect breeze...

It had been a few months since I had visited one more my favorite spots to shoot. I was pleasantly surprised that the location had undergone a few seasonal changes, creating the exact backdrop that I had in mind for this session. With a perfect breeze assisting us with some natural movement, I had a blank slate, neutral colors, three awesome models and beautiful hair accessories by Papeon to work with...it was a recipe for some creative freedom. It's always great to work with designers that have a clear vision for their photos and products, while allowing room for me to add my own flair. Being able to photograph a wide range of subjects, from babies to experienced models, pushes us out of our comfort zones and creates opportunities to learn and grow. Since we're learning something new from every shoot, various arenas expand the possibilities. For more information about these headpieces and to see more from Papeon, find them on Facebook! Here are some of the highlights from our session. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment