Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Natalie's 1st Birthday

Natalie’s first birthday was a particularly special occasion for me. When she was only four months, Natalie was the first baby I had the pleasure of photographing. We got to reunite and catch up a bit during the holidays when she had just turned eight months. Making this our third photo session together, this little girl and I have gotten to know each other very well. I feel honored to have been a part of Natalie’s first precious year of life and see her grow from a wobbly four month old to a happy and energetic one year old. Her stunning blue eyes and contagious smile have the power to put a smile on my face every time I look at her. Natalie’s birthday was a hit! The party was a blast for Natalie and her special guests. Complete with her favorite character, Abby Cadabby, a moon bounce with a slide (that I was lucky enough to experience while trying to balance and get some shots) and a very entertaining fairy, it was a day perfectly fit for the adorable birthday girl. Here are some highlights from Natalie's special day. Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment