Monday, May 16, 2011

Melania's 3rd Birthday

I first met Melania in January, during our portrait session with her mom and brand new baby sister. Since then, I have had the pleasure of taking Melania's photos at numerous events, so I was extra excited to photograph my good friend at her 3rd birthday party! Complete with a Disney princess jumper, an awesome swing set (that made me wish I was 5 years old again) and lots of cotton candy, her party had all of the ingredients for a memorable birthday. Not only is she adorable, she is one of my favorite people to spend time with and photograph. I'm always looking forward to what she will do or say next...there is never a dull moment with Melania! She was also nice enough to share her special day with her baby sister as she celebrated the arrival of her first tooth. It is meeting people like Melania, her amazing mom and awesome family, that make me so appreciative of this job and humbled by the journey that photography has taken me on so far. Here are some highlights from our fun day....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment