Thursday, September 15, 2011

Liana

Five minutes into Liana's portrait session, I knew my main goal would be to catch up to her as she crawled at record speeds. However, never did she take off without a bright smile and endless laughter. With a calm energy and vibrant personality at just a year old, it was no wonder that this adorable little girl has so many fans. Her session not only involved her wonderful parents, but she also had three other family members cheering her on (which made for a really fun shoot)! After spending just a few minutes with her, I definitely became a member of the Liana fan club. I was lucky enough to see her again and take photos at her beautiful Christening. I hope you always keep that smile on your face my little friend! Thanks for stopping by...enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment