Saturday, August 28, 2010

Claudette

Claudette offered to use seaweed as a prop. Now, that to me is a good sport. After immediately declining her offer, I realized why the beach is such a popular location for a shoot. I must admit, at first I wanted to find a setting that was not as obviously beautiful. I see now that the aesthetic beauty of the ocean and reflection of natural light is incomparable to any other backdrop. Considering the fact that she was drenched and sandy throughout the entire session, Claudette was a trooper and a lot of fun to work with. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy.






 







1 comment:

  1. Wow! You captured my sister at her bestttt. She looks beautiful. The location and the reflection of the light is absolutely stunning! These are going to be great memories for our family. Thank you for your great work! <3 We love you!!

    ReplyDelete